WHY RV CONSIGNMENT SPECIALISTS?
RV Consignment Specialists offers an ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO HASSLE Consignor Experience.
- We exclusively specialize in only selling Your used motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel, toyhaulers and everything in between. At RV Consignment Specialists you don’t have to worry, your RV is our only priority.
- We handle all of the paperwork for you and the buyer and WE PAY YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS of payment from buyer or lender funding.
- We will contact you with any reasonable offer.
- There are NO CONSIGNMENT FEES or a percent of sale.
- We have several finance options available for the buyer
- We offer extended service contracts to the buyer on eligible units.
- We are able to take buyer trade-ins.
- We offer professional detail and carpet cleaning services on request
- We have on-site propane and a dump station.
Through our marketing efforts, we attract RV buyers throughout the United States, Canada and even Europe. We advertise both locally and nationally, exposing your RV to thousands of potential buyers.
The security of your RV is important to us. We have a fenced and well lite sales facility with 24 hour on-site security.
Fill out the form and Submit or call us Toll Free at 623-972-4700 to speak with our RV Consignment Manager for more information
To ensure a speedy and accurate process, we ask you to please bring the following documents:
- Copy of Latest Lienholder Statement
- Copy of Lien Release
- Drivers’ License
- Copy of Insurance
- Copy of Registration
- Owner’s Manuals
- 2 sets of keys
The following are needed only if applicable:
Vehicle Title, if not held by bank. We keep all titles locked in a fireproof cabinet
Copy of Trust Documents (if RV is titled in Trust)
Extended Warranty documents if you have an extended warranty on your RV.
The following is also appreciated:
Empty all holding tanks and water tanks on your RV.
Remove all dishes, cleaning supplies, and personal items from the RV.
Have your motor home fuel at least ¾ full (minimum of 60 gallons). This will allow us to start the engine and generator on a regular basis to help keep it in good condition.
Have enough propane so that we can show the buyer that the stove, oven, refrigerator and water heater all work.